Inti Online Languages S.L. guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, as outlined in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: We will always ask for your consent when processing your personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you about in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data Minimization Principle: We will ask you only for the data taht is strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes in hand.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The data will only be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes in hand. We will inform you of the corresponding storage period according to the purpose. Regarding subscriptions, we will periodically review the lists and delete those records which have been inactive for a lengthy time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You can be assured that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
To browse r https://www.intionlinelanguages.com it is not necessary for you to give us any personal data.
You do need to provide your personal data when:
- Contacting us through contact forms or sending an email.
- Leaving a comment on an article or page.
- Buying a product or contracting a service.
- Signing up for a sign-up form or newsletter that we manage with MailChimp.
These are your rights regarding your personal data.
The Data Protection Regulations grant its holders “ARCO rights” which are as follows: access, rectification, cancellation and opposition. Let’s see what each of these rights is for:
- Access: Your right to obtain information about your data at Inti, where it comes from, what is the purpose of its treatment, and the communications that we plan to make with that data. They do not serve to obtain official certificates of grades or studies taken, or a copy of your degree. Inti may deny access to personal data when the right has already been exercised in the twelve months prior to the request, unless a legitimate interest to that effect is proven. The right of access request form is available at the following link: right of access form.
- Rectification :This form can be used to request rectification of data provided that is inaccurate or incomplete. In order to do this we need you to include necessary documentation that justifies the change you are requesting. The forms for the exercise of the right of rectification are available in this link: right of rectification form.
- Cancellation: Cancellation implies our ceasing to use the data provided, but it is not always possible (for example, it is not applicable when there is a law that requires us to keep the data) and of course we must keep your data while you are studying at Inti. The form to request cancellation of data is available on this link: right of cancellation form.
- Opposition or limitation : You can request that personal data is not used for certain purposes (e.g. sending newsletters, etc.) The opposition form is available at the following link: right of opposition form.
All these rights must be exercised personally by the interested party sending an email with the form and the attached documentation to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. You should always include a copy of your ID to prove your identity.
You can withdraw your consent your data processing at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal and your right to present a claim in case you consider that an incorrect treatment of your personal data has been made. Your claim will be investigated in the strictest confidentiality. Any complaints that you deem appropriate can be filed with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
When you contact us via an online form, subscribe to our newsletter, purchase a product or sign a contract, you are providing us with personal information for which we are responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing us with this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed and stored in our hosting provider: Loading.
The personal data and the purpose of its processing on our part, is different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact Forms: We will ask you for personal data including: first and last name, email address and telephone number in order to respond to your inquiries, provide you with information including quotes and to give demonstrations of our online Spanish courses,
- Product or service procurement forms: We ask you for personal data including: first and last name, identity document (tax identification number, foreign identification number, passport or residence permit), email address, postal address, telephone number and payment details (payment methods or bank details) in order to maintain a commercial relationship with you, provide you with online classes and carry out invoicing of the products or services contracted.
- Content Subscription Forms: In this case, we ask for your email address to send you newsletters, promotions and special offers. The personal data you provide us with is located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA. (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions laid out by relevant legislation. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help https://www.intionlinelanguages.com to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by https://www.intionlinelanguages.com..
- To manage our social networks. If you become a follower on our social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations binding that social network that you will have accepted previously. You can check the privacy policies of the main social networks on these links:
We will process your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that social media regulations allow.
Under no circumstances will we use social media follower profiles to send advertising individually.
To protect your personal data, we take all reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction thereof.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third party organizations, except when the aforementioned transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a treatment manager. In the latter case, we will only carry out the transfer of data to the third party when we have your express consent.
In some cases we may need to share your data with other professionals helping us like web developers but we will inform you about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. We will always do this with the strictest safety standards.
Some pages on our website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page you can learn about our collection policy and the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The categories of personal data we process are:
- Identification data.
- Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
The personal data you provide us with will be kept until you ask us to delete it.
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , domiciled in the USA.
More information at: https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data in order to provide us with its email marketing services.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help us analyze your use of our website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of our website (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Visitor feedback may be reviewed by an automatic spam detection service.
When browsing https://www.intionlinelanguages.com we can collect non-identifying data, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
Our Website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics.
We use the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administrate the site, study browsing patterns and collect demographic information.
Inti is not responsible for the processing of personal data made by web pages that you can access through the different links that our website contains.
You undertake that the data provided to Inti are correct, complete, exact and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the website, exonerating Inti Online Languages S.L. of any responsibility in this regard.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition please email us at email@example.com along with valid proof of your ID such as a photocopy of your passport or the equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that Inti Online Languages S.L. is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies are valid until legally replaced or modified.